Sunday, June 10, 2012

Which Of These 3 Social Media Profiles Are You?

I knew even before reading this article the social media website that fit me best would be Facebook. As a regular Facebook user, I like that it is "trying to be all things to all people." I can use the website to keep in touch with family, friends, and co-workers as well as post or converse with others too. I also like that Facebook is now trending articles as well.

As a non-Twitter user, I know see why - Twitter is a lot more conversational. I don't think I have the time to always be updating a Twitter account. In fact, I don't particularly update my Facebook status that often either.

I didn't know that much about Google+, so I just checked it out! It looks very similar to Facebook and is very easy to navigate through. I imagine that I could become a more regular Google+ user if more of my friends were too.

Since everyone is different, it only makes sense that each person would have a Social Media website that suits them the best. What Social Media profile fits you the best?

1 comment:

  1. I also saw this article, but I didn't originally take the time to respond to it! I would have to say that I am a Facebook fan...I have it on my computer, my phone, my iPad, and check it daily! I actually use it mainly to communicate about my "dog show life", which my school and high school friends seem to find funny! I have looked at Google+ before, and I agree with you...if more of my friends used it, I could easily make the transition.

    ReplyDelete